1. The following people might be good resources for me and why:
I have a couple family members and friends outside of school that are either students in art or they own or work for a photography business. They may be good resources for me because they will help me to understand what they do and if what they do is really what I want to do as a career for myself.
2. Some possible resources for research are...:
Family and family friends that are involved in the industry that i want to work in, that way I can follow and research exactly what they do in order to learn more about that industry.
3. How will family, community, or industry benefit from this project?:
They will benefit because after we do research on all different kind of industries and topics in this career field, such as graphic design, video, photography, etc. others that look at our projects and interactive resumes will learn about those fields and what they do and what they can offer the community.
4. What skills or understanding do you expect to develop and demonstrate in this project?:
I expect to develop skills that will help me become successful in the career field that I choose to participate in. I also expect to demonstrate my understanding of the things that I have learned the past two years in this program so I can show that I have not wasted my time.